Sometime last year my homie Vus Ngxande (Graphic Designer, Writer, Storyteller, Photographer, Videographer and and and) paid CoffySoul and I a visit at the stu because I wanted to consult on how to tighten our project up from an outsider creative's point of view. We played him a few joints after which he began asking me some questions in relation to what inspired the recording and how it came to be. CoffySoul decided to record that conversation, but because I talk too much *self confessed* you'll only get to hear Vus's voice 2/3 times during the clip. We decided to let you hear it, in the hope that this serves to answer any questions you might have about the project, especially about the title "Lip Of Faith". It is available for download below:



Thank you in advance. I appreciate your support



#SorryWeTookSoLong
#BehindLipOfFaith
#LipOfFaithMarch2016


Comments